CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality Advance Auto Parts auto parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor Advance Auto Parts manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
Great place for car care. Very professional and clean area to wait. Highly recommend
Great place! Thanks for taking care of me today. Will definitely recommend to others.
This shop is top-tier. The services rendered, over the course of 6 years for my family and I have always been exceptional and thus far without mistake or slack. Always professional and down to earth, and desiring to be helpful and informative. And clear. And, importantly--HONEST! I'm a transplant from NJ and we had a similar great neighborhood auto mechanic business (shoutout Bill's Ineffable Automotive Rehabilitation in Metuchen) but that's neither here nor there. Fletcher Car Care is worth trying out!