CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality Advance Auto Parts auto parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor Advance Auto Parts manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
Always takes great care of me. Honest shop. Great mechanics who have worked there for years. Have taken multiple cars there and have never had any problems or incidents. Couldn't recommend a better car place. And they are so convenient to me, just keep winning.
This is the second time I have used fletcher car care for what I consider major repairs. Matt helped get a wrecker and stayed in touch with me keeping me aware of everything going on. The work was done quickly and as inexpensively as it could be done. I will definitely use them again. They have my trust. I recommend them highly